We paid an Easter visit to Great-Grandma today; she lives not far from the American Girl Outlet store in Oshkosh.
Caroline’s ice skates… very neat!
I picked up Julie’s original Meet book for $1.00. Hard-cover historical books were $3.00. I was tempted by Addy’s new Meet outfit (without shoes) for 17.00, but something else called Addy’s name. You’ll have to wait until her birthday on Thursday to find out what it was!
We also saw:
- Kit’s school lunch box
- Kit’s desk ($100)
- Julie’s calico dress ($20.00)
- Julie’s grill, $7.00
- Kaya’s dog & teepee
- Rebecca’s meet outfit and the play outfit
- Julie’s accessories
- Ivy’s meet outfit ($10.00)
- One of Caroline’s cow, Garnet
- A springtime background play scene, $7.00
- Saige’s tunic outfit $10.00
That’s the scoop from here!