- This game is very addicting and fun to play.
- It relates well to her time period, since in the 1950’s scientists had started to launch rockets into space from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- Also, it relates well to her book because Maryellen and her friends enter a Rocket Design Contest.
- Who doesn’t want to design their own rocket? Well, in this app you’re able to and then launch it into space as far you can until you run out of fuel.
- This may just be me but it is kind of hard to control the rocket once you launch it as you can see in one of my pictures, it is going side ways.
- It costs 99 cents and personally I don’t think that is a fair price because the game itself is kind of missing the “epic” piece of it. You know — that piece of the game that is so rewarding and fun. For example, I think that they should set goals to reach a certain height, then once you do, you get to play a mini game or you get another color combo for your rocket.
The app is for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.