This week I was happy to receive a notification that Char at Sewbeading nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award. In addition, Flo at Say Hello to My Little Friends nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks Ladies!
The rules of the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ are to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Write a post about this award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell them the good news!
- I currently work in an elementary school library, and yes, I always make conversation with the girls checking out American Girl books.
- I love making birthday cakes for Brianna’s birthday. I have done Barbie cakes, American Girl cupcakes, French-themed cakes inspired by Grace.
- One of the best books I read this year for kids or grown-ups is “The Inquisitor’s Tale” by Adam Gidwitz. It just won a Newbery Honor.
- I have no use for Swiss cheese.
- I was born in the “Year of the Rooster”. So was Brianna, my mother, and my Grandmother.
- When I was a kid my favorite thing to check out of the library were cake decorating books, especially ones with massive wedding cakes lit up with fountains and roses.
- I don’t watch much TV but I do get excited for Top Chef and The Profit.