Flo at Say Hello to My Little Friends recently took part in the Sunshine Blogger award and nominated fellow bloggers inspired to participate. I know I must be behind on a few of these nominations, so I decided to jump in!
Here are my responses to the eleven questions that help to get to know your bloggers better:
What’s your favorite post you’ve ever done on your blog?
Ooh, that is a tough one to answer. Maybe my three-part story about Isabelle’s mystery in the closet. Maybe it’s asking a lot of a blog reader follow a three-part story, but I had fun with it!
What’s your favorite photography tip?
I don’t consider myself an expert by any means. Don’t let perfectionism stop you from jumping in and having fun. That said, pictures outdoors are always a good place to start.
What season is your favorite? (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
Fall is pretty terrific, but I am off work in summer, and what’s not to like about that!
Do you play an instrument? Which one?
I took guitar as a kid, but didn’t practice very much.
Do you like to cook or bake? What’s your favorite thing to make?
Definitely bake! I am known for my Irish soda bread and cut-out cookies.
What’s your dream doll? (Custom, retired, available, leaked are options)
Kirstin “new in box” with as many original outfits as possible. Love the Scandinavian culture.
Where would you like to go if you could go anywhere?
England, Wales and Scotland! I’m saving my money right now hopefully for summer 2018.
What do you want to do when you grow up?
Apparently I am grown up already, but I love my work in an elementary library. A bigger dream job would be to write kids’ books.
Do you prefer things you craft or things you save up to buy?
Save up to buy. I am not crafty or patient with crafts. My mom is a talented artist who can build anything. I leave this up to her and reap the benefits.
What’s your favorite bible verse? 1 John 3:1
What’s your favorite school subject? Honestly, I loved college but didn’t enjoy elementary and secondary school that much. I think subjects are taught in a more interesting way today, and the books taught are more relevant. In 10th grade we read “The Scarlet Letter” and “The Red Badge of Courage.” Ugh.
If you are a blogger and would like to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award, here are my 10 questions. Please tag me back should you jump in!
- What’s your favorite post you’ve ever done on your blog?
- What is a book you want everyone to read and love as much as you do?
- What season is your favorite? (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
- What is your favorite type of exercise or physical activity?
- Do you like to cook or bake? What’s your favorite thing to make?
- What’s your dream doll? (Custom, retired, available, leaked are options)
- Where would you like to go if you could go anywhere?
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- Do you prefer things you craft or things you save up to buy?
- What’s your favorite Bible verse or inspiring quotation?
Good luck! If you participate leave a link in my comments section.