Nanea (with parts of her collection included) is up on the American Girl website today for pre-order with free ship for Berry and Gold level rewards members. (Assuming you can log in and the computer doesn’t think you’re named Janice.)
- Confirmed her name is na-NAY-ah, which means delightful and pleasant
- I noticed she has subtle eyelash paint, which reminds me of what some bloggers have done to glam up their dolls (see We’re All Mini Mad and Say Hello to my Little Friends blogs)
- Love her lip color!
- Her full name is Alice Nanea Mitchell
- The book says they came to Oahu 6 months ago as a military family. I’m eager to discover Nanea’s heritage.
- This is my first view of the pajamas-so pretty! I think they will be amazing on Kanani or Lea as well
I hope the launch of the Create a custom doll (now moved to next week) doesn’t overshadow Nanea’s big splash. They’re only 2 weeks apart, and fall at a time when most people with children are busy paying school feels and squeezing in one last family vacation.
Your thoughts on Nanea? Any chance you will preorder and possibly receive her before the launch date?